I almost done with this entry yesterday but power disturbance has shutdown my computer and I got to retype again. Mannnnnnnn .......... I hate when I got to repeat things that I should have completed much earlier on.
OK ......................its school holiday and the season starts again. Besides wedding, its a season for boys to have their P*n*s circumcise. Some anticipated with fears and some with bold heart. If you listen to Pagi Di Era, they made as a topic.
Well ......... the evolution of circumcise has change the cultural event in our country. The technique with knives and bamboo sticks with banana stems which handle by tok mudin were later change to scissors and stiches and the latter with lasers and clamps handle by certified doctors.
With the evolution of the technique, today I reckon, not only the muslims doing the circumcise, other races also doing the same things for reason like they understand that its better off to have that 'thing' clean. Other reason that make me feel this way simply because the technology are not made by the muslim but its developed by the Mat Salleh or Chinese.
Ok lets get back to the cultural event. I categorized them into three phases, Zaman Tok Mudim, Small Surgery and the latest with Lasers and Clamp.
I fitted in the phase where the technologies changes from Zaman Tok Mudim to Small Surgery. Since our family have move in Serdang, my parents decided to take me to doctors instead off Tok Mudim. So I don't have the experienced of Mandi Beremdam, Bersiram nor Istiadat Menjunjung. I just off to doctors. Some folks whom circumcise with Tok Mudim told a story that their event were merrier.
Usually their parents will make Berkhatan Beramai Ramai and make some kenduri. Most of them told me that often time their parents will ask them to dip in the stream for hours before going to tok mudim. I don't know why but if you have the reson........, tell me. They will ride a tandu and their father and kins will carry them to to mudim.
Nevertheless, being born in a Javanesse roots, my parents still made a kenduri. Macam kenduri kawen Mind You.......... I reckon last Saturday is the 1st time Arc when to a kenduri anak sunat but grand as wedding reception. Java always JAWORLD hehehehehehe. I can still vividly remember I got RM60 ringgit. 25yrs back RM60 is massive. I bought monopoly and gamewatch. Those years gamewatch is popular as popular as to gameboy. If you ask me whether or not I feel the pain doing the surgery, it is not. However I can feel the pain when the doctor wanted to clean the cut. When they remove the gauze, I screamed. Man......... I can feel the pain and ladies if you don't know how it feel like, why don't you cut the flesh and rub the cut with gauze. Than you can feel the pain.
I got to endure 3 times because the cleaning session were made for three session. Menangis wooo masa kena sentap gauze tuh. The first time I went for cleaning session, I walked in with chest forward and chin up and for the 2nd and 3rd I cringed. Takut juga aku nih hahahahahaha.
Okay. Since I went for second phase I do not know how to telling story the event for those people with Tok Mudim. If you happen to know how it is work maybe you can tell us.
So I planned to send my son for circumcise. Since the surgery is considered dangerous after what had happend to a boy in Pantai Timur, I'd rather not use that method anymore. So I plan to ask doctor to use clamp. The cut will be minimal but the pain still there. Angah aka Tunangan Wan asked me how its feel like. Adaka dia tanya kat aku lagu tuh ........ macam la aku boleh bersunat 2 kali. The best thing is I'll ask to my son laaaaa later how its feel like. I cannot desribe the pain since I'll not do the same again for the 2nd time. Bengong la tunangan wan hahahahaha.
Angah suggested to use laser but I think my son will not have a story to tell to his kids if he use lasers technique. Tak sakit lagu mana nak cerita sama anak kan hahahahah. Lets give him some experience that he will never forget, something that he can share with his kids, something that he can blog to you people.
Azfar is going to circumcise
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Circumcise
Ditulis oleh Nor Razi at 10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
what can be more manly then cutting off part of your manhood...wakakaka....g/luck to your son.
p/s remember first time pissing with no helmet on...manyak laju....kekeke
azfar buat majlis besar tak? aunty dah ready nak datang ngan baju baru muahahaha
dee, astaga.. hahahahha hahahahha hahahah ....
Fara
astaga dee...uiskkk choi..choi..choi...baguih hang tulis pasal ni barulah cik yam paham ape lase nye...
Pak Dee
Cuba ko cite sket apa ko buat bila ko stim hahahahah
Fara
Datang tak payah la pakai baju baru. Yg penting ANG POW NYA MUSTI 2 x Note Gambar Oil Rig
Kiah
Sakit jugak wooooo. Sape kata tak sakit tuh temberang ajerla kekkekek
wakakakaka.....
ikut pengalaman aku lah (aku bersunat kat kampung, naik batang pisang tuh), masa nak kencing memula tuh, macam shower jadinya, ada a few pancutan air keluar.berterabur.
bila stim? aku tak tahu tapi kawan aku cakap, kalau stim, ketuk2 tempurung lutut kasi anu tuh turun
then bila dah seseminggu tuh, tak pakai towel, pakai kain,sebab pakai towel rasa geli sangat
LB; good luck to your son...huhuhu
Post a Comment