Yesterday we had another round of ayam golek at Ayam Golek 5 Bintang in Kampung Kerinchi. This time around we celebrating 3*th Elf birthday. The birthday celebration was supposedly on Wednesday night but since many people were trapped in the massive traffic jam, they change the date to yesterday.
When I told my friends (that always go out for lunch together) that I am going out to ayam golek to celebrate a birthday someone I knew from blogspere, they were surprised that we can be as close as really good friend. They thought by having blogging you just throw your opinion or whatever story you wanna tell and that just that. You will not know other people and you just know them only by their nick.
I said, we certainly different. Not only that we merely friend, we become really close friend. We even share feeling and difficulties something that we not discussing amongst our good friends in the offices, nieghbourhood and what not. The bond that we created is special.
I read this one blog who happened to have vacation from her thousands mile away 'home' with her lovely wedded husband and came home in Malaysia only to find that only her brother in law acknowledged her balik kampung. Her good friends who just walking distance from her hotel could not manage to care about her visit in Kuala Lumpur. I reckoned she must be frustrated that her visit turned like that.
Nevertheles her visit with her sis-in-law is different this time around. Upon knowing that she is in Kuala Lumpur, some friends from the tag met her. She is one of the famous makcik blogger that lives abroad and many friends want to meet her. Friend from Kelana Jaya, one from Cyberjaya, Ampang and of course Arc from Jalan Yap Kwan Seng visited her at hotel. Well this friends certainly not within walking distance from her hotel and I can see from the picture Arc snapped, she is very delightfull with this courtesy visit. I believe deep in her heart she can sees the values we shared as a friend in the blogsphere and in Joe's Tag.
This is the power of blogging and tag that we have. I am proud knowing you friends.
To AM send my salam to UB
OK la nak gi jumpa supervisor aku kat UPM pulak. Nanti sembang cite lain pulak
Friday, July 27, 2007
The Power of Blogging or shall I say The Power of Cbox
Ditulis oleh Nor Razi at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
LB
setuju dgn ko..
The bond that we created is special.
tak rugi marry with joe tag..
sebagaimana tak rugi aku kenal ko dan arc
iv
Post a Comment