We did it again and this time its even more spectacular.
2 Japanese Girls (Kawan Wak), Aku, Coco and Wakame (Wak)
Reramai
Lord Budan & Lady Arc
4 Jejaka Hensem, Afdzal, Aku, Wan Angah and Wak
We have been planning this for more than 6 months and I am proud that we have done it sooo well that almost everybody felt entertained and enjoy.
I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank you everybody that are willing to pay quite amount of money to make this even a success, and not to mentioned to our friends abroad that have sponsored most of the lucky draw prizes, special thanks to Malim in Melbourne that have design an art work for the banner within some short period of time and to Tn Alang that has given hand to set up the IT equipment as well as establishing web stream for our friends who live abroad.
Last Saturday was quite jammed all over Kuala Lumpur. We are supposedly arrived at the Hotel De Palma around 2.00pm but only able to arrive at 3.00pm after we picked up Zura at Taman Miharja.
When we arrived, Angah/Wan,Delinn, Wakame, Limah/Ham have arived. Some of them were arranging the Lucky Draw Prizes, Angah anyam ketupat while Wan and Hamdan preparing stage with lampu lip lap and Ketupat braided by Angah.
Later Arc helped them with the arrangement of Lucky Draw and Door Gift. I set up the guitars and tune them. After I had tune the guitars I played some songs and Wan played too. He played good and I requested him to be on stage too as a bassist cum lead guitar. Angah told me last time that Wan is shy playing guitar before a crowd but I think Wan had overcame that somehow or another. Wan agreed to join us. I felt glad that I took along Azfar's junior guitar that Wan can use a bass guitar.
Later Arc helped them with the arrangement of Lucky Draw and Door Gift. I set up the guitars and tune them. After I had tune the guitars I played some songs and Wan played too. He played good and I requested him to be on stage too as a bassist cum lead guitar. Angah told me last time that Wan is shy playing guitar before a crowd but I think Wan had overcame that somehow or another. Wan agreed to join us. I felt glad that I took along Azfar's junior guitar that Wan can use a bass guitar.Once I am done with tuning the guitar I tried to establish the internet connection. I didn't have webcam so Delinn passed me hers and I page Malim with YM and asked him about the picture. According to Malim the picture wasn't good and Delinn passed me the new webcam but she didn't have the the cd driver which need to be installed in my laptop. I tried to download the file from the internet but since the wi fi connection at the hotel was suck, I could not complete with the new webcam. So I just forget about it. Tak kuasa nak layan.
Later Tuan Alang came and he set up every thing. He was a little bit late because he got to go to hospital after her mother has been discharged from the hospital for soft stroke attack. I am impressed with the dedication Tuan Alang put to ensure the gathering will be a success. Half an hour later Coco arrived and she asked me to download the Acrobat CE so that she could play flash player to my computer.
By the way since my laptop using AMD Turion 64, the internet connection always kaput and we decided my laptop will be used to play the presentation made by Coco. Thanks Coco for the lovely presentation. Since Tuan Alang, Coco and Fara have better wifi signal, so we decided only 3 webcams will be used to make live stream of the event. Neverthelesee some times the signal wasn't good and we are sorry to all viewer in the US, England and Australia that the connection was not connected. To Malim we are sorry for some reason there are no people at the laptop to accept your request for viewing. Coco was still busy preparing her flash player presentation while myself and Tuan Alang bersiap siap mandi. We tried to get back to Malim later but not to avail.
So Xydee is a professional entertainer,
He arrived at the Hotel like 7.30pm and we have not practice the song together. Although we had send our songs to each other over the internet, playing alone is different when we play together. So we still practice. Furthermore, Wan also in the frame after he agreed to be the bass player. So we practised.
He arrived at the Hotel like 7.30pm and we have not practice the song together. Although we had send our songs to each other over the internet, playing alone is different when we play together. So we still practice. Furthermore, Wan also in the frame after he agreed to be the bass player. So we practised.People have allready waiting outside the ball room when we were practising. Wak wanted verything are in place before we can open the door. After all not many people arrived yet at the hotel as it was raining outside and we can see there will be some delay. The jammed was massived and we were also informed that Sempoi together with Abg Din and their friend had and accident. Its a minor though.
So we open the door at about 8.30pm and all guest find their table.
The event started with Wakame and Angah on the stage and rostrum. They were great. I am not surprised with Wakame because this is his field, a person with such personality. Angah was very good with mic too. I am impressed. Gurindam by Wakame was so lovely and I tell you that his gurimdam cost every body RM 3000 ( at least hehehehehehe) when they asked for reception services or dinner functions.
We had a lot of fun, Wak was great on the stage when he interviewed some of the people when they came on stage to claim their prizes. He made the crowd laughing in joy. The crowd were also sporting.
We played 4 songs that night, as the time passed by very fast, we could not get into the 5th song which was Runaway Train. The first session we played Sketsa Sebuah Cinta and Bukan Kerna Nama. We called Serindit, Par and Afdzal to sing together on the stage. Nini made a comment like were competing in Malaysia Idol. Suara sumbang, tune lari and what not hahahahahahaha. As expected la akn hehehehehe, sore sengau dengau kekekekekekeke. The second session we played Ruang Rindu and Mustika. Since Ruang Rindu was requested by Delinn, I have asked Delinn to get on stage together with Kuni from Japan to sing along.
When I was not on stage I chatted with all the overseas viewer, AF in Houston, AM in Oklahoma, Krozz in London and Kyora in Perth. They were impressed when Fara and Anne together with Zaide sang their song. Fara has steel the limelight on stage as everybody said she has a nice voice. Makcik makcik kagum you Fara wakakakakaka.
We end the night like 11.00pm with lagu Bertemu dan Berpisah. Well this will not be the end of the congregation. We will make the event even more merrier and with the formation of the club, the gathering will be much fun and organise. That time around we will not come close to the hotel like De Palma Ampang Hotel. Hancus ajer aku rasa with the Sales Manager Pn R*** dont fit in the hospitality business. (I'll write again about the Depalma in another entry)
To all of you, I am proud of your commitment. To the AJK you were great, specially to Wakame who drive the Gegar so well and organised (Memang patutlakan dia pun even manager utk VVIP dan Celeb kan hehehehehehe). To the backup singer, Thanks for covering my voice yang kuar ikut hidung wakakakaka, To Xydee and Wan thank you for being my on stage partner. Next year I want to have 5 men with accoustic guitar.
To everybody, I love you all
5 comments:
tepukan gemuruh utk petikan girat korangggg!!!! next year, ko wat perfomance solo jek lahh ... baru leh tgk skill :-)
congrats bebanyak atas kejayaan majlis tuhh ... CAYALAH U OLS!!!
Congrate to all AJK...clap...clap
zure
Congrats utk semua yg bekerja keras menjayakan..gegar ni.
Kalau ko berduet sama Arc, sure lagi gempak, LB! wakakakak
tahniah para AJK yang gigih memastikan GEGAR RIA berjalan lancar..
bravo!
-ima-
Post a Comment