Manchester United have done the double. MU defeated Chelsea in a shootout. MU champion on Champions League Cup ................. again and poor Chelsea they cannot write a new history for their club.
Though I studied in Liverpool, I am an avid fan of Manchester United. I didn't dare to don MU shirt while I was in Liverpool as both clubs are deadly rival.
So how I am survived in Liverpool. I tell you very hard..................... We subscribed to SKY TV simply because we want to watch more football match any than other ................... even from 3 star porn movie. Tak caya tanya Arc ..... kekekekekeke.
So every time the game starts, people start to flock to my flat to watch the game. No matter who MU against with, if they won I just can sigh. But whenever MU lost to anyteams, they will jeered me even after I ran to my room. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, what a day.
I can vividly remember it was just me and A*h*m, A law student that cheered for United while we was in Liverpool back in 1994 till 1996. Those days passed by and I was still happy though I could not cheered Manchester United whole heartedly. Those drunk moron of liverpudlian can kill me when they knew I am an avid fan of Man United.
People asked me why Liverpool then and not United. Well asked JPA and dont ask me. But I tell you what, no matter where they put me I still cheer Manchester United. I dont like Liverpool simply because they have won more trophies than any other team in the UK. In two three years time they will become history hehehehehehehehehe.
So early Thursday morning, Manchester United will play Chelsea for Champions League. I believe if we can win the English League, I believe we can outclass Chelsea tomorrow morning ........... Two to Nothing.
To Angah ...................... Sorry Chelsea kalah lagi kekekekekekekekeke (Nih mode confident belum terover lagi nih)
Glory Glory Man United

2 comments:
oh syetannnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! *ggrrrrrrrrrr...
takpe, tahun depan kita lawan lagi.
*ni macam wa nak carik otroman buat team members ah..
glory glory man united!!!!
Post a Comment