BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Looking forwards for gathering

Not that I could not care much with this blog. I have been busy ................ yeah same ol' excuse. The fact that I really am. The best I could do is to leave some status on my fb.

Arc will update me on most stories from our circle of friends, amongst others like PO that have similar interest like me, collecting die cast big guys toys, like Nek Rock that will be coming down here, like Wakame having his hair on chest become grey and a lot more.

Hopefully when the tender finishes, I could put some times again with this blog and the circle of friends. I am really looking forward with friends in the tag and really looking forwards to chat in the tag. Unfortunately the company blocked the Cbox and the only time that I could chat would probably at night, when there is no people in the tag. Pity me.

Ok now guys, I know that Nek Rock will come down here and everybody is planning to have the meeting at Ayam Golek. Yeah the place is good and the ayam golek is superb but I reckon its not really suitable to have a gathering for 3hrs to4 hrs in there. The place isn't conducive enough for such occasion. I can bet Nek Rock will draw much attention and the long table isn't suitable to have all the taggers around Nek Rock. Therefore we are offering our home as a port for this gathering.

Arc told me that you guys were reluctant to have the gathering at our home because you afraid that Arc will not sit instead busying herself just to ensure that everything is well taking care of. That action is normal as a host we just want everybody feeling comfortable when gathering at our home. And that will not stop us from having the fun of meeting Nek Rock. My home is much conducive than that off Ayam Golek. If Ayam Golek is a subject for Nek Rock to taste it, we can buy and tapau to my home.

So guys. Lets gather at my home. We are very happy to have you at our home

6 comments:

K i a H R o N g G e n G said...

dah tukar tempat ka..vavavav

poot luck ka..menarik nie

bijak LB

SYMP
Mariam

Anonymous said...

aku setuju....aku setuju...

royce

DeLinn said...

wa no hal lah, kalau yg lain2 stujuk

Unknown said...

on weekend dan siang please?
kalau memenuhi dua syarat tu, aku nak datang! :D

(eceh nak datang gathering pun ada syarat.. as if ada orang kesah.. huks..)

K i a H R o N g G e n G said...

masa tak berubah kan tetap sama
12.30 tgh hari 7/3/2009?

arc..sila jawap

Fara said...

tak sabo nak gossip2 nih!