BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

A wish

Yeah

I am very busy. What with testing and commissioning procedures, chemical charge-in and gas charge-in to the equipment exercise.

Plus the emergency response that triggered the ERT members. In three days we have 5 fab level evacuation. Sound like its a dangerous area to work with huhhhhhhh.

Well, this is where I earn my living.

OK. I do not have luxury time at this moment. I just want to record to my Lovely Wife a Happy Birthday.

My Wife

Happy Birthday


muaahhhhhhh


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

epy besday gak pada arc..

err ucapan semoga bertambah rezeki anak boleh dak ni?

semoga success!

ojij

JoeBangla said...

Happy Birthday Arc!

"err ucapan semoga bertambah rezeki anak boleh dak ni?" [tak faham lah aku ucapan jijo nih, semoga rezeki anak bertambah ker semoga bertambah anak?]

Anonymous said...

jom nyanyi..
Allah selamatkan kamuu..Allah selamatkankamu...Allah selamatkan Arc..allah selamatkan kamu...tepukkk...muahhhhh..ehh mana boleh muahh marah si budak..hehhehe..apa-apa korang berdua ni memang diidolakan!!
wakame

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Arc...

May your life ahead be more...

less-stress.

he he