BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Dilema kalau dapat keje jauh

Last week I went for an interview with SABIC Plastic. Until now I am not really sure wheather or not I am serious for that job.

The plant is located in Senawang next to Lavender Height, another 7km away from angah's parent house. The toll from Bangi to Senawang two way round is RM 11.40 and the distance approximately 110km. If I were to set RM 0.12/km therefore in one day my petrol would be RM 13.2/day. Simple mathematic in a month i got to fork out RM 590 for travelling.

Man ......... that sum is huge. I could do a lot of thing with that money.

I am still hoping I could get job in petrochemical industries and I preferably want the company somewhere in Kuala Lumpur. So I do not have to spend extra money just for another travelling fees.

Afterall ahli reban always gather at ayam golek bintang 5, a place I'll miss most if I accept that offer (hahahahahaha offer letter pun tak kuar lagi dah perasan bagus macam dapat).

1 comments:

all jazzed up said...

bila lagi nak berayam golek? nak join boleh?