BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

MyJobStreet ©JobStreet.com

Yesterday I got a called from somebody from GE Plastics. He asked me to come for an interview at an instance which I cannot do.

The reason simply because I am not prepared for that interview. Then I remembered that my application has been unsuccessful when I applied for that post sometimes 3 months ago. So I open my Jobstreet and found out that they have rejected my application without even call me for an interview. Something has went wrong probably. hmmmmmmmmmm

I couldnt careless with what had happened with their earlier recruitment and I am going to go for that opputunity. Furthermore they have change name from GE Plastics to Arab Petrochemical after the Prince of Saudia Arabia bought GE Plastics for almost USD 12billion. That petrochemical name probably can be my stepping stone to the real Oil and Gas Industry.

Huh aku dah berangan dah kekekekekekekekeke




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sabarjer lah LB aku nih...

Anonymous said...

Good luck LB

zure