BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

........... and the examination has over, for the 1st semesterOk

Kind of busy these few days. Symposium committee members request us to do some corrections to the full paper. Some comments from them need to be corrected before we make a presentation before Datuk JJ together with MOSTI senior officers as well as senior management from my company.

Our full paper were amongts the 18 papers that got thru to the final presentation days from 44 full paper submission. The price for winner is RM3k follow with RM2500 for runners up and RM1500 for 2nd runners up. To be frankly, we don't even dream of placing 1 to 5 since this is our 1st attemp. The rest of the speaker have experienced in presenting their paper many times. I just hoping my experienced in making a presentation to the Prime Minister of Kyrgystan will help to boost my confident............ although that will be different because I made a presentation thru my interpreter. However we are still very glad that our full paper has been picked for the symposium.

OK ................... back to the topic. Last Saturday is the last paper for this semester. For 3 week ends I got to endure all the hassle of being a student. Sometimes I just could not imagine how I have gone thru with all that. Before I plan to pursue my study, the very 1st question I asked to myself is whether or not I could stand the agony of studying to get that piece of paper call Master. After pondering a little while I said to myself, instead of do it to myself, why not do it to my kids. I want to be an example to the kids that we need to study if we want to have good result.

That is the intention. To be an example. So I got to feel the pain again so that my kids know that they also need to study if they want to excel.

So my 1st paper was Fundamental Environmental Engineering. This is the toughest subject. A lot of calculation; intergration and derivative. Man ................ I almost forgot a lot of thing. Luckily there are no Laplace and Fourier Transform. Or else I succumbed to the ground solving the calculation.......... yg nih mesti cekedes ketawakan kat aku. mentang mentang la dia tere math........ hahahahaha cammana la aku boleh abis belajar hahahahahaha. Anyway all the hardship paid off. I got A- for this subject.

My 2nd paper was Air Pollution Engineering. I reckoned this is the easiest paper. Hope that I could score with this paper. The lecturer huh ..................... is the best lecturer I have ever met. I tell you, if you plan to continue study in Enviromental Engineering or Enviromental Managament, get to Dr Luqman's class. He just SUPERB.

My 3rd paper was Environmental Helath Engineering. No calculation involved but I need to read like law student does. If someone could imagine the fact of 148 pages notes to answer for 4 question............ ahhhhhhhhhhh This is not story book whereby you can just read one time and pass through the chapter. This subject require me to go through several times before one idea sink to my brain. Hampeh juga subjek nih. This one.............I am not really sure if I could get good score. Just hoping it will.

After the examination, the class off for 6 weeks. Phewwwwwwwwwwww besttttttttttttttttt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhhh...dah habis exam...bravo!!

JoeBangla said...

Air Pollution Engineering tuh pasal kentut, kan? Sure ko boleh score punyalah wakakakaka