5th Ocbober 2006 will mark a new history. A history that Joe's circle of friends would never imagined. This is the day when a record of 40 pupils would GEGAR my house for the Hari Raya Gathering. I myself had never imagined to be a host of this crowd.
Of course I had had made several open house with more than 40 people coming in to my house but then people comes and go in a 3hrs time..... So you can't see that crowd. And this occasion is different. Most of the taggers will come almost at the same time, simply because they want to chat like nobody business like they always did in the tag board.
I must warn by neighbours of the sound that might come from my home. (Can I warn the taggers .......... knock it off ..... they will never listen to the warning hehehehe). So neighbour, excuse us. Hari Raya maaaaaaaa. hehehehehe.
All taggers will bring pot-luck like we did on last iftar. I just don't want to think right now where to put all the pot luck. With 15 pupils last Iftar have full the 8-Seat table with food and now with 40 pupils ................... arghhhhhhhhhh. Tak dapat nak fikirkan sekarang.
To all, can't wait the day ............ see you on Sunday.
By the way, I will have final semester examination on Sunday and only over at 4.30pm. Kalau aku sampai rumah lambat sket, please excuse me.
Thursday, November 02, 2006
GEGAR Eidul Fitri
Ditulis oleh Nor Razi at 6:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
good luck.
tak sabar juga nak tunggu this sunday..jumpa yg belum jumpa lagi.
Post a Comment