BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

.......and finally its confirm, I am A Section Head of a module

A lot of things have happened the last few of days. My car was hit from behind, done with second final semester examination and now preparing for the last paper (I'll make another entry on this), preparing slide presentation for the symposium that going to happen on December ........ and nothing compares to this, Restructuring of the whole organization.

I have mentioned before that I am at the same grade with my immediate supervisor and she is running the unit now. That is until yesterday, because I have been transfered to another module and lead a new combine structure of Testing Group, Quality & Reliablility and Safety ....... Phewwwwwww....... The last structure, The Testing Group stands on its own but now has been put into one unit and I am going to handle them. This is massive responsibility that I have to shoulder.

Promotion ............ No ............. I am still holding the same grade but now with exxxxxtraaaaaa responsibility. Previously I only back up my superior in the event when she (Mem Kecik) is out of office. Like I said before, I like the money I got with the responsibility that I hold previously and now with the same salary I'll be holding extra burden. That is why some of you have not seeing me at Joe's Tag Board.

The challenges that the Operation Director (Mem Besar) told me is to working with the people from the Test Group. Most of them are very senior compares to me with experience more than 12 years in the unit. I am in the 10th year of service and come from different working backgorund. Well ........... They also have similar position with me. The old me would definitely luv thissssssssss, same grade and with less burden. Nevertheless Mem Besar has put some words that has changed my perspective. 'Do you know why you will lead this group R421?' She asked me last Friday. Me ......... silence. 'Your name has been vote by all managers to take up this responsibility. We believe that you are capable of leading the unit' She continued......... 'We found you have some edge over ****** from Test Group' ................ and the conversation goes on until almost 2 hours.

Of course I am very glad that they trust me that I can lead. Of course I am glad that they know that I have extra talent to lead people. Of course I am glad that now I have the Title, even with the same grade I am holding now. And most important is I am glad that all the managers supported me to lead the new structred unit. And the best part is, the most senior in my new unit ready to support me................. although some one must hurt for not getting the position.

If you ask me again whether its a promotion, I called it SOFT PROMOTION. The new me will embrace the new oppurtunity and prove to all that their choice is right.

Thanks managerssssssssssssssss

9 comments:

JoeBangla said...

lepas sorang, sorang jadi Team Leader nih

Anonymous said...

muahahaha ..ini baru la real team leader nih! :-) i support u!

Joe, sapa2 yg join tag ko, end up jadik teamleader kot muahahaha...

fara

Anonymous said...

TAHNIAH LORD
LIS

Nor Razi said...

Joe

Kira Berkatla kalau masuk tag ko nih. Ko yg konon konon nak jadi manager KFC, kita org lak yg terkena mulut masin ko hahahaha

Fara

Samo la kito ekekekekek

Lis

Thank you

Angah said...

congratulationsssss!!! bila nak celebrate ni?? (ehemm.. maksud eh, bilo nak gath lae ni.. muahahha!!)

Anonymous said...

Congrate LB...i ols pun nak jadi TL gak....wakkakakka

Nor Razi said...

Ain

gath futsal la pulak hahahahahahah

Zure

SELALUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Anonymous said...

bila nak update nih....

LA

pawaka1 said...

hope it is still not too late.......

CONGRATULATIONS