I've been tagged!!!!!!!!!!!
Well .......... I reckon its a game that make bloggers' blog merry and probably others want to know more about the authors or probably uhhhhhhhhh what everrrrrrrrrr......... maybe because I rarely make new entry to my blog that Deo wants me to responce to the tag. Not that because I am so called smart by Deo hahahahahaahahahah.
here they go;
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? My neighbour who scored goal with his but. His name ............ ummmmmm Hayat
2. What are you doing at 0800? Still on bed. Tidur lambat la tengok MU lawan Newcastle
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Iron my pants and shirts while watching bang bang boom.
4. What happened to you in 2006? I got promoted and held first ever Gegar Ria at my house. Wei sejuk woooo rumah aku pasal Alangz dan Zure memulakan bibit chenta kat rumah aku wakakakakakaka.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Kaki bangku apa Rooney nih ............... it was last night during first half game between MU and Newcastle. BTW, MU outclassed Newcastle Six to Nothing kekekekekekekeke.
6. How many beverages did you have today? Chotto matei. I try to remember, haaaaaaa at Tesco; 1 nescafe, 1 seven-up revive, 2 chomalt ........its free maaaaaaaaa --- home; kopitiam coffee, teh O and at Hot Station; Milo Ice ........ free lagi neighbour belanja.
7. What color is you hairbrush? Dark brown tapi selalu macam Deo juga, more often than not I used my fingers to comb.
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Barber ....... yes I cut my hair at 9.30pm
9. Where were you last night? Kajang Sport Planet I played futsal with my neighbour after 4 moths hibernate kekekekeke. And later we when for teh tarik session watching MU trashed Newcastle.
10. What color is your front door? Its a varnish color I dont know what people call that color. You tell me.
11. Where do you keep your change? Everywhere, you name it.
12. What's the weather like today? Darks cloud and drizzling for not even 5 minutes. Apa apa pun alhamdulillah
13. Whats the best ice cream flavor? You better believe it, Ice Cream Nangka (Jackfruit). My mum used to do it when we were in standardone or two. Sebab aku suka nangka kekekekekekeke
14. What excites you? God knows what mehhhhhhhhhh ............. do I need to tell you people goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
15. Do you want to cut your hair? I just did more than 2 hours ago.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Yup .............. but many people think I am still not born yet because they said life begin at 40 hahahahahahahahaha
17. Do you talk a lot? I am sanguine maaaaaaaaa, sure I am
18. Do you watch the O.C.? Not kind of my drama
19. Do you know anyone name Steven? My customer and I hate him a lot. Hope that we not extending the contract again with their company. A SINGAPOREAN and soooooooo KIASU
20. Do you make up your own words? No, ehhhhhh yes ehhhhhhh no ehhhhhhh yes ehhhhhh no ehhhhhhhh I am blur
21. Are you a jealous person? I always have a sweat nose, a sign that most people said its a sign of jealousy people, .............. You tell me
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'? AZI. She always read my blog and I want her to start blogging hahahahahahahaha. Aku pun sibuk gak sempat lagi berblog wakakakakakaka
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter K? Kufad .......... his real name is ***ku Fad***. Wagheh nogori. A very down-to-earth of wagheh nogori.
24. Who's the first person on your recieved call list? My mum. She asked me to call my aunty and asked her sister to go to the bank to get back the grant for new tax assesment.
25. What does the last text message you received say? Malam ini futsal d kjg spt planet. pls confirm.
26. Do you chew on your straw? Nope. Why should I. I play hp game while waiting for anything kekekekekekekek
27. Do you have curly hair? Nope .................. Yes if I let my hair long. Ehhhh by the way, bila Arc nak upload gambar aku masa kat UK dulu masa rambut panjang haaaaaaa
28. Where's the next place you're going? Cameron Highland bersama some of the taggers, to Kuala Trengganu for a wedding reception.
29. Who's the rudest person in your life? That Steven laaaaa, sape lagi
30. What was the last thing you ate? Hati ayam goreng
31. Will you get married in the future? I am married
32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks? I am not really a movie goers. The last movie I watched was a month ago together with Arc, Delinn, Yum and Angah. The title hahahahahahaha I forgot already.
33. Is there anyone you like right now? Mcm Deo juga. But if you asked me who I dont like right now, you know the answer would be Steven tu la
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Most of the time maaaaaaaaa, kene bagi bagi keje dgn Arc sementara maid tak ada nih
35. Are you currently depressed? Nope. blogs made my days
36. Did you cry today? Hellllll no, why should I
37. Why did you answer and post this? hahahahahahaha kan aku dah beritahu kat atas tadi, ayat yg mula mula tuh. Aparaaaaaaa
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey? Delinn --- ambik ko, Angah --- ambik ko (moskel aku Deo tak Tag Delinn), Malim ---kalau ko power ko buat presentation dgn gambar gambar sekali malim wakakakakakaka, Jazmeen --- aku tahu dia selalu kena tag dengan Seademon and finally that AZI wakakakakakaka
Monday, January 14, 2008
ABC, 123
Ditulis oleh Nor Razi at 12:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
lord budak pandai,
when you tag someone, kau kena leave comment kat dia nye latest entry, saying something like "YOU"VE BEEN TAGGED! CHECK OUT MY BLOG!". Otherwise nanti diorang kata, "Kau ada blog ke, LB?" or "Last entry aku nampak kat blog kau, was entry before raya.."
so, kalau kau tinggal komen kat blog depa, cannot escape one!
- deo, nak dekat sama pandai dah...
like that aaaaaaaaa
ooooo that one aaa. tapi itu LB sudah inform aku beforehand kat tag kekekeke.
LB, aku sudah jawab itu tag. Baik tak aku siap inform tag-ger aku kata dah buat hahahahaha
to ARC
Aku ikut rules deo..
You've been tagged by me. Further info, pls visit my latest entry hehehe
Post a Comment