New Updates of Tel. line:
1-800-88-5464
This telephone line is smart to detect the caller even before you start tto talk to the operator. So you better watch out when giving the information. Pls. do not make false report when you use this number.
Story that probably make your kids stay at home, read this entry by Angah: But no offence pls.
click K*l*ng Sabit click
THIS ENTRY WILL REMAIN ON TOP OF THIS BLOG UNTIL WE KNOW THE FATE OF ADIK SHARLINIE. LORD BUDAK'S NEW ENTRIES WILL BE PUBLISHED BELOW THIS ENTRY .
Adik Sharlinie
Photofit of Adik Sharlinie's abductor
Those with information on Sharlinie’s whereabouts could contact her father Mohd Nashar Mat Hussain at 016-258 3450 / 016-270 9096 or police at 03-7966 2222 or Rakan Cop at 03-2115 9999.
EMERGENCY NUMBER --> 999
People still in grieved after the demise of Nurin Jazlin. The murderer is still at large and poor Nurin's parents as top CSI investigator from the USA also cannot do much to find the murderer.Another sad news popped again on nationwide television and all sorts of media. The missing of Adik Sharlinie reminisce the whole nation about child abductor and child sex abuse.
As a parents to beautiful Shasha and Liyana, we became concern with the safety of our daughters. Many parents felt that this place isn't secure anymore. What can we do? A lot of people tell to a lot of people that lots of thing can be done to curb the episode recurr again. Like what?
Angah have suggested that we telling story about a myth of fiercy looking-dark skin-big belly-half drunk todi-Indian fella (ayat nih lagi sopan la dr K**ing Sabit) that cuts grass and looking for children head to be put as one of the material for bridge construction. It has worked for me when I was a little boy. Mind you, it was 30yrs back. I can still vividly remember how my mum and aunty telling this story. With full of confident I tell you. Will it work for kids these days? I doubt it but I dont mind of giving a try.
I am too, glad that I have PS 2, computers and internet connection just to make sure they not roaming outside the house without the supervison of Arc or myself. From time to time they quarel to play either computer, internet or PS 2. It gave nuisance to Arc and I and on the second thought I thank god that I knew they were around. Thank you Almighty Allah.
I cant think of anything else to keep the children in the house and I reckon bloggers can tell the world how we can prevent such drama from recurrence again. Write blogger, lets the whole world knows.
I will put this entry on top of new entries. This will last until we know the fate of Adik Sharlinie. I start the campaign to search Adik Sharlinie.
0 comments:
Post a Comment