

MAY - Sketsa Sebuah Cinta
I can still vividly remember the day when Arc and I hosted the 1st ever Gegar Ria at our home. That day the sky showered our house with bless. The blessing Allah gave for making cyber friends be friended in real life, the blessing for making a couple get close to each other and the blessing for make one gentleman and a lady fall in love into each other. The look to the eyes and straight catch both hearts.
Ohhhhhhh, how sweet. LOVE ACTUALLY hahahahahahahahhaa. Yes that night I said that Angah is the winner simply because Angah and Wan donned same material for their baju kurung and baju melayu, like they just newly wed. And I also said that Alangz and Zura still the center of attraction which can steal the limelight from Angah and Wan.
Sure they did. I didnt knew that somebody was trying to match Alangz and Zura but my gut feel says that Alangz is trying to flirt Zura. The way Alangz acted that night somehow can be easily noticed. He liked to minggle to the ladies more than he did to the men. And he took to many pictures to the lady as well. I tell you, although he pictured every ladies in his camera, when he got home, he just zoomed to Zura and erase the rest of you. Betul tak Alangz wakakakakakaaka. And Zura, with her tender smile made Alangz days. The smile and body posture signal to Alangz that Zura is ready to be his couple.
And I knew, for sure, Zura really likes or shall I say have already fall in love with Alangz upon knowing that Alangz cooked something for the Gegar Ria. "Ohhhhhh he just the man I need. A man that can cook for me, A man that could serve breakfast on bed" kekekekekekekeke. Mannnnnnn, I tell you Alangz and Zura, people can get over zealous if they know how you fall in love to each others. Not many people have this kind of romantic phase. You just lucky to have each other.
For both of you, CONGRATULATION. May your luv blossom till you die. Dan terima la Sketsa Sebuah Cinta dari MAY

7 comments:
Mekasih LBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.....LB letak my wedding card dalam blog dia....meks terharu....
zure
Hehehe.... so sweet...
Ekkk.. camner tau alangz zoom kan gambar zura ekk?.. wakkakakkaa.... Well.. dari mata turun ke hati.. lalalala..... :D
Anyway thanks LB for this entry...
utk korang berdua
Kan aku makan garam dulu wakakakakakaka
apsl aku x dpt kad jemputan from zura ehh ...
LB, ko nih rupanya ada takent jadik penglipurlara ... ekekke ...
Fara...
Aku cuma jemput melalui yahoo.groups.
Nanti aku emel ko kad maya nye ek
zure
kita tulis novel sama sama nak tak fara wakakakakakaka
good entry LB....
all the best to alangz and zure
Post a Comment