BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

It Just Another Day

It just another day today. Nothing great. It always the same. No matter what day.

I can remember I gave roses to Arc when we wandering Ipoh Kinta very long time ago ( like 17yrs ago) and I remember it wasnt this date. I remember a friend asked me to buy 3 roses, a sign of I LUV YOU which I did and its not this date. And we were wandering in group. I never told Arc how I am embarrased for being asked by friend to get that roses, felt likeI am a loser try to win one heart. And still I remember it wasnt on this date.

From the day I met Arc until today, still the same, nothing change, I LUV YOU, not only on this date, it just happen every day.

To all of you .............................. I JUST WISH YOU A HAPPY DAY

2 comments:

DeLinn said...

wohohohoho

so suweeettttttt

~~ casper~~ said...

sweetnya.....bertuah LA....moga kekal hgga ke syurga...amin amin amin....