BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Core Values

For the past two weeks I am terribly busy with preparation for Leadership Core Values Convention.

The plan we outlined 3 days before the closing date has caugth the attention of CEO. So out of 19 submission, 9 go thru to the final. Well, .............. actually we ranked 6. OK what for a job we completed the very last minutes. Worth every effort. Even mem besar could not believe herself we made to the final.

Well, tomorrow is the final and I'll be the key sepaker from my group. Normally I am so calm when presenting the papers. I have presented paper to the Prime Minister of Kyrgyzstan, a paper on technical symposium, a paper in Quality Circle by NPC, many papers to the departmental technical forum and what not.

However this time around is different. I don't know why. I just felt different. Maybe the price is so handsome that you really longing to win the paper presentation................. Huhhhhhh I dont really care with the price, I just want to promote myself to the senior leaders in my organization. This is enough. But with god will, we win, aku tak tolakkkkkkk. 1st prize 3D2n to Sabah with business class flight. 2nd prize 3D2n 1st class flight to Kuala Trengganu and 3rd prize 3d2n economy class to Langkawi. ............. best jugak nuh kalau dapat.

After we have been selected for the final, all the managers have put all their effort to revamp the slide presentation material in order to be more creative and emphasizing on the initiative which will be carried out so that we can have behavioral tranformation within our organization. Mentally, I am tired. Physically I am fatigue. I just got lucky we travveled to Cameron Highlands . Ringan sket kepala aku.

Two solid weeks work hours preparation to showcase only 15 minutes powerpoint presentation. Hope the effort paid off and we can have vacation in Sabah.

Friends, wish me luckkkkkkkkkk

2 comments:

~~ casper~~ said...

LB, semoga segalanya berjalan lancar....insyaAllah ye....

Nor Razi said...

TQ Sue