BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

And they still on leave - Mind you that they all are Malays

Man .............................. how this could possibly happened to this company.

I have sent email 3 days before Chinese New Year that I am going to call for an internal auditors meeting. No ones replied to me that they will not be available on 11th Feb, which was yesterday. And the email wasn't just email. It was with outlook that can remind everybody about any meeting that are coming.

Out of 19 auditors, only 5 came to the meeting room. The rest was missing. After 5 minutes, no one came, I made call to everybody. Shit, they took EL yesterday. Reasons, Exhausted after trapped in the traffic jam returning to KL, MC (demam la katanya which I believe MC beli) and the best one is


AKU MASIH KAT KAMPUNG LAGI.
TAHU JALAN JAM AKU TANGGUHKAN BALIK.
Ye lah bercakap benar tu bagus, tapi kalau dah tahu jalan jam hari ahad balik la hari sabtu. cessssssssss .......................hampeh betul aku rasa.
I talked to the other friends about this and they said I should make the meeting mid week. Well ...... I dont know about others and for me I usually have tight schedule on Wednesday and Thursday. Because everybody wants to make meeting on this particular days. The same myth, people always extent leave on Monday and take early leave (MC or what not on Friday).
Man ....................... forever I will have hectic days on these two days if everybody wants to make meeting on Wednesday and Thursday.
And even now masih tak cukup korum nak buat meeting. Tak paham aku Melayu sekarang nih.

0 comments: