Have been very busy.
I will have ISO surveillance audit this monday. The last two weeks I was busy with reviewing all the internal audits report and made a slide presentation material for management review.
I was also busy with improving our Quality Manual from rev 6 to revision 7 with the inclusions of three major processes that require major controlling from quality secretariat.
And at the same time, our customer from Singapore and Russia audited us. Since I am much prepared for surveillance audit, I have no problem in entertaining our customer for their audit.
In addition to this, I was also taking a lot of time poking my nose to screen computers for every latest news POST GE.
A lot of news I captured.
One thing that I missed most. I DONT HEAR ANYTHING YET FROM KJ. What happend to this people. Would everybody tell me what's going on hehehehehehehehe
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Loaded with works and chewing news
Ditulis oleh Nor Razi at 3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment