Maap ekk...aku nak jiwang sat. I found these words in one of the books I've read and it's beautiful but I forgot the author's name. Dah lama aku simpan words ni for someone special, tapi tak bagi2..ala2 malu lak nak bagi keh keh keh...
My Love
You sweeps upon me unexpectedly
Like a midsummer storm
Cathing me in a grip of iron and velvet
Filling my heart
With emotion I never dreamed of
With joy and sometimes sorrow
Of sharing thoughts and feelings
Of knowing, with you I am whole
As I have never been before
Your are the missing part of my soul
Your love bring me to life
One is never more aware or alive
My Love
You sweeps upon me unexpectedly
Like a midsummer storm
Cathing me in a grip of iron and velvet
Filling my heart
With emotion I never dreamed of
With joy and sometimes sorrow
Of sharing thoughts and feelings
Of knowing, with you I am whole
As I have never been before
Your are the missing part of my soul
Your love bring me to life
One is never more aware or alive
ok, dah abih jiwang.
tata.
Arc
0 comments:
Post a Comment