BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Job Interview @ Cyberjaya

Last night my ex boss smsed me telling that there will be somebody from a MNC will call me to set for a job interview. I called back my ex boss and asked him whether he will join that new company or not and he told me that he is still under contract with his current company and said he can't join that new company. He insisted and ask me to leave my job at my current company and join this new company.

Few minutes later, I got a called from that company. He asked me to come for an interview at 5.00pm or early morning tomorrow (maksudnya hari ini la). Since I have arranged my meeting with all the internal auditor for early morning, I said I can't for the morning and can't also for the late afternoon. We going to have Ayam Gols and the later I will join my TIKL mates to do some rehearsal for tomorrows' event.

I proposed to him to have the interview next week because he just gave me a very very short notice and I didn't prepared anything. He said that he cannot afford to wait anymore as he is going for Germany for a month or two and insisted the interview to be held immediately.

He asked me to get ready at 9.00pm last night for a telephone interview with the HR guys from Germany. At first I said OK but after I hung up the phone, I realized that it wasn't the smart idea. I don't like the idea of having telephone interview. To me, when I conduct job interview, I like to see the person and look into the eyes and body language because that bio-senses can send right signal to other person whether he or she is suitable for any organization.

I called him back and set the interview at 2.45pm today. He agreed.

So friends, wish me luck

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ni sape yang nak interview ni...LB ke ARC...confius sat...

Anyway all the best!

zure

Fara said...

Best OF Luck Arc!!!!

Notmyblogg said...

Ko bantai je cakap jawa ngan orang Germany tu..wakakaka

Anonymous said...

ish...korengg..bukan aku lahh..LB lerrr

arc

pawaka1 said...

good luck bro.....kat cyber....

Deo said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

good luck LB..moga berjaya dpt kerja baru.

tele interview pun kita boleh rasa getaran suara individu tersebut.

royce

Anonymous said...

Good luck LB

ME & Apak